Dry stone walls along Martholme Greenway
This was another collaborative project involving the Pendle Hill Landscape Partnership, Dry Stone Walling Association, & the Martholme Greenway volunteers group.
My role was mostly to guide the volunteers as they rebuild the damaged dry stone walls along part of the Martholme Greenway route in Simonstone.
Don’t put your project on hold. If you would like to know more about our dry stone walling services, then email us directly on email@example.com or call us at 077 5321 8045.
Alternatively, you can fill out our contact form here here.
Projects covered include:
- Free estimates & quotations
- Traditional dry stone walling
- Retaining Walls
- Cheek ends / wall heads
- Garden walls
- Field Walls
- Gap Repairs
- New walls with new or reclaimed stone
- Boundary walls
- Ornamental walls feature walls
- Dry stone walls with mortared coping stones
- Mortared walls
Areas We Cover
Lancashire boroughs of
- Blackburn with Darwen
- and further afield ...
Services also extended to our nearest neighbours in:
- Hebden Bridge
- Sowerby Bridge
- ...and everywhere within that geographical circle